SANITIZING SERVICEHospital-grade sanitizing service in the greater Pensacola area
CHRISTOPHER’S CHEM-DRY IS THE SANITIZING EXPERT
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Christopher’s Chem-Dry in Pensacola has been making our customers’ homes cleaner, healthier, and safer for over 25 years, using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers.
From carpets and upholstery to wood, stone, and tile floors to granite countertops, we are committed to helping keep your home and family healthy and safe. In these challenging and health-focused times, having a clean and safe home is more important than ever.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer our thorough Sanitizing Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
We service the greater Pensacola, Milton, & Jay Areas
PROVEN TO BE SAFE & EFFECTIVE
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
SANITIZING SERVICE PROCESS
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
$55 Per Room To Deep Clean, Sanitize, & Protect
3 Rooms Or More. Restrictions may apply. HCE Cleaning. Stairs & special treatments are extra. Must mention coupon before scheduling.
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
“Another fabulous job by Christopher’s Chem-Dry. Love this company, Great people, great job, and reasonably priced. I would never use anyone else now that I’ve found them. Thank you.”
“They did such a great job! Very impressed with how much time they took to make it the best as they could! Great service and it turned out better than I would of thought!”
“They did a wonderful job in my home. I could not ask for a better service that they provided. It was very professionally done. I was aware of every stage and what to expect! I highly recommend Christopher’s Chem-Dry.”